Powered by Cabanova
" Golfston" circa 1905
Sunsets over Lundy have to be seen to be believed!
Culloden House is a former "Victorian Gentleman's Residence". It was built in 1865 for Lieut.-Col. F.J.T. Hutchinson, a founder member of the nearby Royal North Devon Golf Club.
He called it "Golfston" and the 1871 census shows that he and his wife Amelia were looked after by Mary the cook, Dinah the kitchen maid, Anne the Lady's maid, Harriet the housemaid and James the footman.
Situated beneath a wooded hillside Culloden House has wonderful views across the sea to Baggy Point and Lundy Island.
- The House
- About Us
- Availability Check
- Contact Us
- North Devon
- For The Children